Subject: Re: Has the end come?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:02:05 -0400
From: "Errol Allahverdi" <errol appgen com>
To: <moneydance-info moneydance com>

Hello Everybody,

My name is Errol, and I am CTO of Appgen Business Software, Inc. Appgen
Business Software is a sister company of Appgen Personal Software, the
company that has been developing, marketing, and supporting Moneydance for
more than one year now. My company has had certain involvement with the
Moneydance product, most particularly in the following ways.

- The companies at one time shared some of their management teams.

- Appgen Business Software has been including Moneydance in its marketing
and public relations efforts as it is a complementary product to its
business software line.

- As I understand it, Appgen Personal Software, due to certain
circumstances,  layed off all their technical personnel. Everyone, that is,
except for Sean, who singlehandedly developed and supported the product
prior to Appgen Personal Software. I do know, that shortly afterwards, Sean
resigned from the company. This left Appgen Personal Software with no
technical staff. It appeared that Appgen Personal Software had ceased all
its activities, so Appgen Business Software has been attempting to supply
whatever support it could in the interest of the Moneydance users and the
association between the companies.

At this time, Appgen Business Software is forced to eliminate Moneydance
from all of its efforts. This is a sad situation for all Moneydance users
and for the staff here at Appgen Business Software since we all believed in
Sean and the product ourselves.

Appgen Business Software has tried to be helpful in all this, and that is
why I have addressed everyone here. I will not post again.

Perhaps sometime in the near future, the owners of Moneydance will find a
way to resolve this situation and bring this fine product back to a
quality-starved market.

Sincerely,

Errol Allahverdi