Re: A rewritten gnome-sound-recorder

Le lundi 16 août 2010 à 13:52 +0300, Zeeshan Ali a écrit :

> Awesome! The vala revolution is actually happening. :)

Sure, that's so much simple to write code in vala, I don't have to write
all the boilerplate code, Closures are nice and very simple to use...

> > The project is in a usable state but need several improvements:
> > You can record but not choose the source of the sound yet,
>
> Shouldn't that be left for the sound preferences UI we have already?

You can choose it from the sound preferences UI but if you plug-in a
external microphone it's easier to just change it temporarily from the
gnome-sound-recorder.

Cheers
--
Florent Thévenet <feuloren free fr>