Re: Presets and profiles

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller schrieb:
> I think Stefan meant more as a libgstreamer-gtk or something like that,
> so a separate library hosted and shipping alongside the current
> GStreamer modules.
>
> Christian
>
>>   I hope you meant two separate libs since not all apps using this
>> will have UIs. Also, I don't understand why you would want a UI lib to
>> be 'in' gstreamer?

ds has a gtk-video widget. I have a gstreamer debug menu. All those things could
be bundeled in an exttra library. And if someone wants to do a simmilar one for
qt or the like then we'll have more of them.

For the encoding dialog. Maybe we can just start a wiki page and post
screenshots of existing dialogs there. Then we can discuss whats missing, what
should be changed and start adding a hollow glade ui prototype to get the idea.

Stefan