Re: Scrolling "seek" sliders

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 15:58 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Maybe we need to move things like the volume widget, and some "seek
> sliders" to a library like gnome-media?

I would personally prefer libegg (or bacon, where the volume widget
resides). I've never really seen gnome-media as a widget-library, but
more like a bunch of applications and utilities.

I totally don't mind each app making their own copy if such widgets, as
long as they update their copy reasonably often.

Cheers,
Ronald