Re: Ideas and graph

Hi,

I can imagine you'll want metadata support in gst-player at some point
(not only when playing, but also in the playlist). How do you plan to do
that? Getting metadata for all files using gstreamer will be insanely
slow (create a pipeline for every file, play it until you receive all
data, and kill it again).

Cheers
Jorn