Re: Audio and Data CD burning

Jorn Baayen wrote:
Hi,

I haven't looked yet at implementation details for CD burning, the only
thing we have ATM are plans ;)

One thing is sure though, RB won't become a full burning app. All we're
going to have probably is something like this:
Select some songs, SOme menu->Burn CD, pops up a dialog asking whether
to burn a data or audio cd, mp3 or ogg, and what kind of CD.

This can even be done with a script. It will be nice to have a CORBA (bonobo?) interface for burning, so that gcdmaster or any other app can be used if present.

More advanced stuff belongs in a dedicated burning app, IMHO. But it
would be nice to have something like a small lib with an object for cd
burning, so code can be reused.

I want to integrate gcdmaster as much as posible in the desktop, but I don't know how much should go into a bonobo object.

Just keep the list informed. I will do the same :)

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net

TCPA y Palladium: http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1398