[gnome-love] Jhbuild and iso-codes problem

Hi all!

I'm having some problems in building GNOME 2.14

This is still a PITA to get jhbuild working and building everything smoothly. There's always a showstopper breaking the build...

For example, ATM the libmusicbrainz package adress in the 2.14 moduleset is broken. Had to download it from another site. Easy to do, but annoying.

Another one I can't have to work, is iso-codes. CVS forbids me to checkout the source tree. As shows this trace...

<snip>
[liberforce liberforce iso-codes]$ jhbuild buildone iso-codes
*** Checking out iso-codes *** [1/1]

cvs -z3 -q -d :pserver:anonymous cvs alioth debian org:/cvsroot/pkg-isocodes update -dP -A .
Fatal error, aborting.
anoncvs_pkg-isocodes: no such system user
*** error during stage checkout of iso-codes: could not update module *** [1/1]
</snip>

Does anyone have an idea about why we can't login as anonymous ?
Am I the only one to use jhbuils here ? O_o
The jhbuild process is sooooooo broken that I think this leaves a lot of developers away, are alm the methods to start contributing mainly use jhbuild...