gpdf/evince in a browser : specifying parameters in a URL

Hi,

There is an usefull functionality in the mozilla acroread plugin which allows to pass parameters to a PDF URL from a web page's links.

In example when you want to open a pdf file at a specific page, it is possible to use this URL:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdf_open_parameters.pdf#page=8
(see the anchor #page=8)

I wasn't able to make works the above url in firefox with gpdf/evince pdf viewer. Did I miss something, and if not, may you tell me the way to propose the implementation of such functionnalities ?

Best regards,

--
Sébastien Ballesté-Antich