Re: Nautlis Warnings

I know about running about root, and when to and not to use it.
I've tried various things as you suggest but nothing seems to provide
any clues.
I can't recall the process sizes at the moment, but if I did kill one,
Nautilus alsways died and restarted, again warning me several times
that I was running as root.

				Thanks
				Sean