GNOME shortcuts inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day.
Can you kindly do me a favor instructing me how cna I find the GNOME
shortcuts?
I do spent a plenty of the time to search the article regarding GNOME
keyboard shortcuts (not mean Nautilus keyboard shortcuts), such as pressing
Alt-Shift-Tab to rotate windows .... ect.

Be kind informed that I'm not going to find the method of the shortcut
setting (Control Center), just GNOME default window manager tips. I'm
planing to define a shortcut to my new product and require for further
details. Your prompt reply will be deeply appreciated.

Best Regards,

April Chen
Marketing Dept.,
HIS Div., Silitek Corporation