Creating a new panel problem

Hi Listers,

I've installed Storm Linux 2000 and it's great.  I'm using gnome-
enlightenment.
The problem is that when I create a new user, that user's desktop
is completely blank!  Not even a panel!  I can click on "File
Manager" and it opens along with several icons (netscape, desktop
file, cd-rom and floppy icons) but no panel!  Where can I create
one!  I know you can create panels as long as you have one
already but how do I get one for additional users (as well as root,
for that matter!)
If someone has an idea, thanks in advance!

Todd
witter@wpr.org