KDE vs. Gnome?

I'll admit it - I'm feeling dense.

I am running LinuxPPC 2000 and I did the "full install."
I read that the install came with KDE as an option, but
Gnome is the default.  I just figured out how to switch
over to KDE after using Gnome for a month.

Can anyone share any major  known pros/cons of each?

I really like the cool interface and a step towards the
Mac GUI that I know and love.  It also seems to be a bit
speedier as well.

Am I missing anything?  Am I giving up anything?

I see a lot more about Gnome on the web.

Where should I be focusing my time; Gnome or KDE?

Thanks!!

Andy

Andy Meadows
andy@macbroker.com