pixbuf-engine

Been a bit lazy here lately but finally got around to updating to the latest
and greatest (via CVS). Noticed a message a while ago about pixbuf-engine and
I grabbed the module but I'm not sure what to do with it. What does it take
the place of or is it extra, what other modules need to be configured to use
it. Searched throught he archives but only found one message relating to it
and it just mentioned a performance gain using it versus IMLib for rendering.

--
Just when I make ends meet, someone moves one end.

Mike Hall,
Unix Admin   - Rock Island Communications           <mikeh@rockisland.com>
System Admin - riverside.org                        <mhall@riverside.org>