Raising panel by keystroke, 2nd try:

How can I raise the Panel by Keystroke, e.g. the "windooz"-key ?
(key has been exchanged by a nice looking penguin-key)
Current Panel Properties are:
"This Panel":
[X] Auto hide

On a Mouse-Over-Event the Panel does raise.
Can I bind the Raise-Panel-Event to a keystroke ?

I was unable to find anything about this in all the gnome-doku I got.

There is an elightenment-package
ftp://ftp.enlightenment.org/pub/enlightenment/e16utils/
You can bind keystroke-events to enlightenment-windows (for all
windows).
But I think this won't help here.

I'm using gnome with enlightenment-0.16-3, running by:
~/.xinitrc:
panel&
gmc --nowindows&
exec gnome-wm # same as exec enlightenment, gnome-wm is a wrapperscript.

with gnome-core_1.0.55-1,
gnome-panel-data_1.0.55-1
gnome-libs-data_1.0.56-3
gnome-panel_1.0.55-1