Possible Positions

Some future work at my company may require some people who are familiar
with GTK/Gnome programming, and when my boss asked me about it, the first
place I thought to look was here.

I don't have alot of details, but I know it's gonna be fun. If any of you
are interested in doing this kind of stuff on a full-time basis, shoot me
an email, and Ill get back to you.  I'm not sure about relocation (were in
Tennessee) and such, or if remote is available, but it doesn't matter at
the moment.

So yeah, send me an email and we'll talk;)