Re: PB compiling gnumeric on solaris

I wrote about this earlier.  You're probably using the latest
bonobo-15?  It changes the persist stream API (remember Bonobo is still in
development) to add mime types (I believe)  and not all applications will
work until they have been interested.  I haven't seen anything in CVS that
said that this has been fixed.  People have till recently been busy with
the Gnome 1.2 release.

	sri