RE: Evolution Ate My Mail! :)

This be ALPHA CODE.  There are LOTS of disclaimers all over the place.  Hate
to be nasty, but if you didn't keep a backup, it's your own fault.  That
said, I think the best hope that you have of salvaging things is to edit the
mbox file by hand.  Once you have it fixed, MAKE A BACKUP OFTEN, and make
another backup each time you get ready to run Evolution.  That way when it
eats your mail again, it's easy to get back.  Later,
	Greg