Re: helix-gonme 1.2 - very nice but what about browsers?

Mike Kestner wrote:

> Achtung is still prerelease.  The tree is available through GNOME CVS.
> We're closing in on an initial release and have decided to dedicate our
> efforts to hacking instead of advertising up to this point.  If you
> decide to try it out, keep in mind that's it's not even alpha yet.  :-)

> Mike

Thanks for the info.  I understand that sometimes it's too early to
maintain a full binary, but a note on GNOME workshop with pointer to
the CVS (for those who want to help) would bring in more developers.

--
jeff smith
thought for the day:  Judges, as a class, display, in the matter of