Re: GMC in GNOME-0.99.8: report and bugs

> Firstly, let me just say that the new mini-icon for a directory in the
> tree view is _infinitely_ better.

That is thanks to Tigert, he made the new icons and commited them :-)

> 1) I have changed the Properties on a ".mid" filetype. I set the Open and
> View actions to be "drvmidi -c0 -r0 %f". Going back into Properties, I see
> that these settings have successfully persisted.

How did you do this?

Your bug report is not good enough, as I can picture a number of
scenarios where this could fail, and I am interested in seeing exactly
what people are running into.

I am recompiling my GNOME to check those bugs reproted.

Best wishes,
Miguel.