GMC in GNOME-0.99.8: report and bugs

Hi,

Firstly, let me just say that the new mini-icon for a directory in the
tree view is _infinitely_ better.

Here is another (minor) enhancement request: Can we have an option to make
the default drag 'n' drop action from icon view -> tree view to be a move
rather than a copy?

And now the bugs. There are, I think, two here. As far as I know they are
the final two bugs I would call "serious" - well done!

1) I have changed the Properties on a ".mid" filetype. I set the Open and
View actions to be "drvmidi -c0 -r0 %f". Going back into Properties, I see
that these settings have successfully persisted.

However double-clicking on a .mid file fails to play it.

2) If I go into the Properties on a ".mid" filetype, and elect to restore
default Open action by checking the checkbox, I get a crash when I hit
"OK".

There is of course a chance that both these bugs are due to an old GNOME
corrupting my metatdata file? Who knows ;-)

Cheers
Chris