go-0.1.34

It's quite hard to build go, it seems...

1. I had to manually insert two flags into the ./configure test
   compiles just to make it find the Gnome headers and libraries to
   configure.

2. Then I had to throw "-I/opt/gnome/include" into the CFLAGS,
   manually, to have it find the headers.

3. At last I realised it used obsolete font-handling functions
   (AFAICS), and I had to stop trying to build it.

Nevertheless, the version I used looked pretty recent. What's the
matter with this program?

mawa
--
You gotta watch your toes! Your toes, that is!
                                                        -- The Rooster