The gmc small folder icons

On the topic of the new folder styles,

After really studying the two folder icon styles I can say this. The new
folders have a more "organized" look to them, especially if one takes the
whole tree into account. Its easier to "see" the organization of the file
tree with the new style icons.

When I thought about the styles a little harder, I saw this difference. I
think the new icons are better suited for the information they are
intended to convey.

And Jesse is right, the latest gmc does look fantastic.

-FDS

I had written: