Re: Is there anything I can do for you?

M> I can't code anything for you, even though I know C, I've got no
M> experience whatsoever with GTK+ or the Gnome API.

I can't offer you anything to do (working on my own project), but I'm
sure someone has things you could help with.  I'd just like to
encourage you to start playing with Gtk+ and Gnome.  I'm working on my
own app right now, and though I'd never used Gtk+ before, it's coming
along quickly.  It's really a joy to work with!

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
There are no emotional victims, only volunteers.