Is there anything I can do for you?

Hm. Hallo.

Me and Gnome... that's a long story. I tried it first when it was at
version <0.28 and I had no working dial-up connection under Linux at
that time. Nevertheless, I was flabbergasted and I kept downloading
newer versions.

Then, I volunteered for writing .desktop files for the xscreensaver
integration... I'm sorry I didn't get around to do this. JRB (sp?)
still hasn't answered my last mail (or perhaps it bounced) and I
figure now someone else does that job... if not, I can do it now. I've
got my ISDN connection going full steam under Linux, although there's
a limit on my phone bill, now.

In the meantime, whenever I tried to subscribe to gnome-list, I always
had problems. I was always unsubscribed, but now it seems to work. (If
this mail gets through, it has worked. :)

If the xscreensaver job is taken: what else have you got to offer? Is
there something not too technical I can do? I can't code anything for
you, even though I know C, I've got no experience whatsoever with GTK+
or the Gnome API. For the same reason, I probably can't do library
documentation, either.

I'd appreciate it if you had a task list around, like the FSF has...
I'm a Gnome aficionado, and I'd really love to do something for you.

mawa

P.S.: Probably one of your answers would have been "Well, test the
beast and send us bug reports!". I'll do that, too, even though I risk
decapitation if I exceed the limit on my phone bill.
--
Tcl ist nicht als vollständige Skript- oder Entwicklungssprache
entworfen worden (obwohl [dies] Leute nicht davon abgehalten hat,