More gmc stuff

Hi,

I just built gmc-4.5.14, and had another play ;-)

I'm not sure I installed it correctly so some of the following might be
"user error". Here are some bugs anyway.

1) Double-clicking on some filetypes takes ages to register. e.g. if I
double-click on a .jpg, ee launches instantly. If I double-click on a .xpm
ee launches after ~10seconds

2) This bug appeared in 4.5.14. When view type is set to "Icon" try
scrolling the window down - instantly the display goes blank. The cause
appears to be that the window thinks there are many more files than there
really are :) Also in the "Icon" view mode scrolling via the up/down arrow
buttons doesn't work.

3) Changing a file type's "Edit" action now works beautifully. Thanks you.
But that's not a bug :) Bug #3 is that changing a file type's "Open"
action doesn't work, via double-clicking OR explicitly going to right
mouse button -> Open.

4) I can't seem to enter a .tar.gz archive by double-clicking in 4.5.14?

When 4.5.15 comes out I will have another little play ;-) I like GMC and
will help you bash out all the bugs. If I ever get any spare time I might
fix some but don't hold your breath....

Cheers
Chris