panel applets problems

 Well... I finally got the main gnome stuff compiled from
CVS (there were a lot mess with getting all the right sgml
stuff), but now, I cant add applets to the panel. I click
on an applet from the applet menu, but nothing happens.
 Ive installed the gnome-applets module too, so I know the
applets exists on my computer. 'nyone got an idea of what
may be wrong? All the gnome stuff were pulled from CVS a few
days ago.

        Karsten N. Strand
   \ / / \ |/ |  | | / \  "Revolution is a natural action
    |  _/_ |\ |_ |_| \_- of bored penguins"
        y2k.linux.no