Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 12:51:24AM +0200, Roberto Suarez Soto wrote:

> > On another gnome / wm issue, while I'm here - is there no way of saying
> > "don't move this window without my permission" to the wm? It really ought to
>
> 	Isn't it the "Sticky" option that Enlightenment has? :-m I think it
> does just what you say :-m

I thought sticky was "glue to front of screen", otherwise known as "exists
on all desktops". Certainly doesn't appear to stop me dragging windows
around here ...

  James Aylett                                           www.zap.uk.eu.org
  james@tartarus.org                                    www.footlights.org