Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Daniel Serodio wrote:

i have to agree here!  the ability to choose which window manager i wanted
was a large deciding factor for me choosing Gnome.  I feel that the
ability to switch window managers at the drop of a hat (ala Gnome) make
Gnome that much more user friendly and configurable than KDE.

i think losing this feature would be a shame.