gnome-keyring Failed to add the private key - 2.91.1 gnome keyring daemon

Hi All,
I was trying to add the private key material to User Store using gnome keyring version: 2.91.1. However, it failed to add the private key after prompting the password to unlock.

On debugging, I found that, Pin is not initialized to user store slot. When I tried to initialize the PIN using gck functions. It failed to set the pin also.

Test environment:
-------------------------
My User Store Flags:
Manufaturer        : Gnome Keyring
Slot            : User Keys
Token            : Present
Token Manufaturer    : Gnome Keyring
Token Label        : User Keys
Token Model        : 1.0
Token Serial        : 1:USER:DEFAULT
Token Initialized    : TRUE
Token Login Required    : TRUE
Token Secure Login    : TRUE
Token User Pin Set    : FALSE
Token Read Only        : FALSE

My Gnome key ring daemon launches without login support. It doen't have any PAM support, we will the gnome keyring daemon manually with the following option.
#gnome-keryring-daemon --start --components=pcks11,secrets

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
CM