Re: Hrm. Now I know why this list is dead

> > When SuSE started to support KDE ist was _not_ free all in all.
>
> KDE has been free from the very beginning. Not this were anyhow
> relevant...

KDE was, the whole system was not.

Free is a strong word in english and it is used to convey various
meanings.  It ranges from "free of price" to "freedom".  In Latin
languages at least we have two different words to differentiate these.

A complete KDE system was not free in the sense of freedom, but it was
free in the sense of price.

Best wishes,
Miguel.