Let's get GNOME-Journal published

Over the last year, there has been some discussion about getting a new
edition of GNOME Journal out, including mailing list threads in Feb
2008 and Aug 2008.  There has not been a release of GNOME Journal
since December 2007.

I think there are three things that need to be done:

1. Agree on timing
2. Find Content
3. Infrastructure

Timing:  I'd like to be aggressive and push a release no later than
the end of June.  That gives us April to find content, May to have the
writers write it, and June to proof and publish it.

Content:  We have an interview that Jayson Rowe conducted with Stormy.
 That's one!  I'd like to get two more.  Anyone out there have an itch
to write an article or have a stub that they'd like help with?  I've
recently been blogging my experiences on getting involved in writing
GNOME Documentation, and I may be able to turn that into an article of
some kind. (Though I'd rather see an article on using Shaun McCance's
Pulse for docs, but that's probably a ways off). What about an article
on Friends of GNOME?  Covering the launch, GNOME on social networks,
benefits (it's like an infomercial!)

I would love to hear other ideas or help any volunteers out there.  (I
have lots of ideas brainstormed about other idea articles, maybe I
should start a separate thread).

Infrastructure:  I don't remember the details, but Lucas reminded me
in IRC this morning that there had been some talk previously about
migrating to GNOME-Journal to the Wordpress-MU installation GNOME
Blogs uses.  Does anyone have an update on this?  Was this talked
about with any members of the GNOME infrastructure team?  What
Wordpress plugins did we need?

I would like to suggest that if we can't successfully migrate GJ in
the next 6 to 8 weeks, we go ahead publish a new edition on the
existing platform, unless there is a reason not to that I am not aware
of.

In summary, it's been over a year since we published GNOME-Journal,
and it's time to get some articles out there.  I'll be posting to the
mailing list to follow up fairly frequently, and want to help get this
done.

Thanks.

Paul