completed interview with Gnome-using Maryland library

Hi GJers,

I recently conducted an interview with the head of IT for a library in
Maryland which has 300 public-use machines running Gnome on Ubuntu.

It covers the switch process (from NT to LuMix to Ubuntu), financial
issues, problems, and has a touch of advocacy at the end.

The interview doesn't mention Gnome, but of course that's what they use.
We could add that as a note at the top to make that fact more clear to
readers.

Would this be appropriate for publication in the Journal?

I'm attaching the interview as a RTF file.  If that doesn't work I'll
post again and inline it.

Best,
-Ian