GNOME Foundation annual report

Hi guys,

I have been working away for the last 10 days or so on a project to have
an annual report for the board this year - I kept it in the board for a
while, since I thought it would be something titchy, but it's taken on a
life of its own recently.

Here's the list of articles I'm hoping to gather together, including
artiocles with a designated writer, I will forward on the first drafts
of everything that's done afterwards.

What I would love to get from the journal is some editorial work
(suggestions for rewrites, passages that need clarification, etc) - and,
if you are not too busy with the Christmas edition of the Journal, a
couple of shortish articles?

Cheers,
Dave.

1. GNOME - a year in review - general article on GNOME news during the
year, including releases, headline news stories, notable initiatives and
events (refer to other articles, if needed) - Davyd Madeley (Thanks
Davyd - DONE (needs some revisions))
2. GUADEC - Dave (DONE)
3. Shaun's docs - Federico
4. User groups initiatives - Dave (DONE)
5. Zana's hire - Dave
6. WSOP - Dave (from GNOME Journal article - but I'm happy to let
someone else write this, I'll send on a bunch of resources)
7. Summit
8. GMAE
9. Advisory board new members - Dave (DONE)
10. The event box (merge with user groups, maybe?) - Dave (DONE)
11. The website redesign - Quim
12. GNOME in distributions - Glynn Foster (a short article listing major
releases of distributions containing GNOME this year - DONE)

All the articles are in first draft stage if they're done.

--
Dave Neary
dneary free fr