Re: Infrastructure | set me as moserial owner (#503)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro commented:

I don't think we have any plans to move projects that already exist under GNOME/ to Circle. That would be pretty disruptive.

I see Michael is listed in the project's doap so he must have an existing GNOME LDAP account. Looks like it has only been a couple years. I think the solution here is to link his GitLab account to his LDAP account? Or perhaps his SSH key in LDAP is outdated?