Infrastructure | set me as moserial owner (#503)

Title: GitLab

Michael J. Chudobiak created an issue #503:

full name = Michael J. Chudobiak existing account name = mjc

I am the author of moserial, but I haven't touched it for a few years - I'm trying to fix that. How do I become set as the moserial owner? So far, I have added my ssh key to gitlab, and successfully cloned moserial with a personal access token, but my commits are rejected: "You are not allowed to push code to this project."