Re: Infrastructure | Kill nextcloud? (#72)

Title: GitLab

Sri Ramkrishna commented:

If the travel committee wants to continue to use it that's fine. I don't think the engagement team will. Maybe if we grow further and need more structure we can use things like the calendar, but the fact that it is behind the GNOME Foundation infrastructure is a negative for us.

@oliverp - sure, but they lack context. By putting them into the issue itself, it makes events a lot easier to do because we can do the social media, the photos, and links to the blogs all in one place.