Re: OAuth authentication on glitlab.gnome.org broken for GitLab.com and GitHub

Hey,

would you mind giving the login another try?

Thanks,

Dear list,

I am writing this email as I can't login to https://gitlab.gnome.org/ any
more and open an issue there.

I do have an account on GitLab.com and used it to authenticate on
glitlab.gnome.org via OAuth. Since today, after entering my credentials and
hitting "Autorize" (see attachment) it gives me:
Could not authenticate you from GitLab because "Api v3 is no longer
supported. use api v4 instead.: {"error":"api v3 is no longer supported. use
api v4 instead."}".

I tried to use my GitHub account to log in, but that does not work either.

Kind regards,
Ralph