Re: Apprentice Program

Hey Harrison!

welcome, it's great to see you are willing to help the team out! Do
you have any experience with Puppet at all? if not, would you be
interested in learning it? the very first step in joining the team
would be the apprentice program we started a few months back. You can
read more about it at [2].

Let me know what do you think!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Apprentices

Hello,

My name is Harrison Brock. I'm a developer that wants to get into SysAdmin
and DevOps. I completed my master degree in computer science back in June
2015. I'm looking to moving away from .Net development.

Here is a link to my resume https://careers.stackoverflow.com/harrisonbrock