Re: [GNOME-India] results of the Indian govt call.

Hi Sri,

How can I help. I would be more than happy.

Thanks,
Shobha

On 21-Dec-2016 9:29 AM, "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
I wanted to add that I invited them to come to GUADEC as a way to introduce them to the GNOME community and as well, be able to meet experts with everyone up and down the Linux stack.

sri