Re: [GNOME-India] Call for volunteers

On 21 December 2016 at 09:20, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
The Indian government is looking to work with the Indian GNOME community on
doing a trial run on creating from scratch project on open forge.  Would any
of you be interested in helping out here?  This will help run through the
issues that needs to be worked one when starting anew.  I'm sure if you
could create a small project, maybe even show off GNOME Builder or something
in the process that would be quite cool.

If you are interested, please respond to the thread or email me directly and
I will provide you with a phone number and email address of my contact with
the openforge project.  Let's show the strength of our community by helping
them out!

(note: I'm flying out back to Portland tonight, so if you send mail tomorrow
there will be some delay in response)

Were there any ideas on what specifically they might be looking to build?

-- Arun