[GNOME-India] Meeting with openforge folks

I'm planning on meeting with the Openforge folks (http://openforge.gov.in/) Dec 19th at 14:00 IST to talk about the GNOME software stack and possible ways we could have a partnership.

In preparation for the call, I was wondering if we could come up with some points that the Indian government would find compelling in regards to the GNOME software platform and it's application on e-government.

One thing that is clear to me is that we have an advantage regards to the fact that our applications and the GNOME desktop has good community support for a fairly large number of Indian languages. The  the recent GNOME.Asia conference in New Delhi is another data point.

I was hoping that some of you could maybe point out other advantages or points that I might have missed.  What features do you think our platform might have that would resonate with Indian developers?

Thanks!
sri