Re: [GNOME-India] Building a community

Hi

Thanks, yet to receive any response from other community members.
Once we have interest from other people we can go to engagement team which I feel.
Arun, any thoughts?

Thanks,
Anish P.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 3:24 AM, anish patil <anish developer gmail com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have fudcon in Pune on 26-28 June 2015
> (https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2015-January/005691.html)
> So i was thinking of having hackfest, so i have created page on
> https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/India2015
> Please let me know your thoughts so that we can have official gnome
> hackfest?
> Please feel to edit the page.

Cool!  Thanks for doing this.  Can you also send a copy to engagement
list as well so that the rest of us know?

sri