Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME's In India

Hi,

Thank you all for your suggestions.
I will update the https://live.gnome.org/GnomeIndia-2013 page accordingly.
When agenda and number of participents gets finalized, I would talk to foundation regarding logistics.

Thanks,
Anish P.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Parag N(पराग़) <panemade gmail com> wrote:
Hi Anish,
   Maybe interested people can start adding themselves on https://live.gnome.org/GnomeIndia-2013 page. There we can collect the information like in what people are interested meeting or hackfest or both and from where are they coming to attend the meeting. Based on that collected information meeting location can be decided like Pune or Bengaluru.

Regards,
Parag.