Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME's In India

________________________________
From: anish patil <anish developer gmail com>
To: "Advocacy, chit-chat and event planning in India" <gnome-in-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME's In India

Hi,
In terms of infrastructure and logistics, what are you looking at (for
making this happen) ?

Yet to decide,depends on number of people and interest

Apart from people and interest, at least there is need of one organization that can host the event and also
some expanses associated with the event. Any help regarding the same

Anish, do you have any plan where we can do it? If you ask for my wish, I would like to happen this one in
Pune :-)

regards,
Rajesh