Further to > Re: [GNOME-India] GNU/Linux Asia 2004 - Plans and thereon

add

[5] get a deadline in place wherein we can decide amongst ourselves

[6] get a deadline for talking/negotiating with GNU/Linux Asia 2004
committee

[7] get a deadline in place for meeting up at Delhi

-sankarshan

> so to sum it up ::
>
> [1] let's get some preliminary talk with Wipro going - HS are you
> going to coordinate for the organisation ? as an individual the
world
> is your oyster - where do you desire to chip in ?
>
> [2] Ximian/Novell - who takes up the baton ?
>
> [3] suggest goodies, demonstrations etc
>
> [4] those who feel that talking with me would do good - please
write
> in offline and thou shalt receive

Knowledge should be shared
www.plos.org