Mistakes in doc translations

Hi,

Sometimes translators make markup mistakes in docs translations.
When it happens in modules I make releases from, I go ahead and
fix the mistakes when I can. I don't mind doing that.

But recently, my fixes have been getting reverted. I don't know
what everybody's workflow is, but probably some translators treat
what's on their machine as canonical, and copy it over without
ever trying to merge. This is a very dangerous way to work with
a version control system.

I don't mind fixing problems, but I don't want to make the same
fixes every single release. Please merge your po files with the
files on git.gnome.org.

Thanks,
Shaun