Re: fallback mode section on DL

Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>, Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:40:33 +0100:

> Hi!
>
> > With my proposal we would add a new one (fallback) which would contain
> > all modules only intended to be used when the default (gnome-shell)
> > version isn't suitable for a given hardware (i.e. gnome-panel,
> > metacity...)
> >
> > Thus, again helping prioritizing what needs attention first. Either in
> > both ways: if you know that in your country most people uses cheap
> > hardware maybe it would be better to first focus on fallback modules
> > instead of gnome-shell and related new modules.
>
> I would agree here if it isn't too much work for Claude to change.

I think that this could be done by anybody who has access to the admin
interface on l10n.gnome.org, actually. Anyway, are we sure on the modules
that should be included there? What about gnome-applets, for example?

Cheers
Petr Kovar