commit ef3e5917ca1239b39db2cb433c4306d0152f18f5
Author: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
Date:   Wed Jul 20 19:58:43 2011 +0200

    [ast, es, fr, nn] Update byte unit translations

    The Asturian, French, Norwegian Nynorsk and Spanish translations
    incorrectly translated "MB" and friends to "MiB" (french: "Mio"), etc.

    This was in response to the incorrect use of "MB" in the (now
    deprecated) g_format_size_for_display() function.

    These strings are now used (correctly) in g_format_size(), so I have
    updated the translations accordingly.

    Additionally, the Norwegian Nynorsk translation was incorrectly
    translating several larger units to "KiB", so that has been corrected as
    well.

There are some translations (ie: those into non-Latin-charset languages)
for which I was unable to tell if a change was appropriate.  Those
maintainers should probably take a look.

Cheers