Re: LaTeXila: some questions

Am 16.07.2011 15:33, schrieb Sébastien Wilmet:

OK. itstool seems very interesting. I'll try to use it with CMake. And
if I succeed, I suppose it will be well integrated with Damned Lies (for
the Mallard documentation, and for the other XML file).

Do you mean man/latexila.1.xml? Well, it could be translated with itstool/Damned Lies, actually. But as far as I know, we don't have any translatable or even translated manpages in GNOME. However, it is a good idea to provide a DocBook file which will be converted later to the "man" format. The idea is worth to be adopted by other man page authors, though.

Best Regards,
Mario