String freeze for frogr 0.4

Hi,

After finishing the last pending bits and deeply reviewing all the
features, code and translatable strings one last time, I'm now
announcing that the feature & string freezes for frogr [1] 0.4 are
officially starting right now, so it's safe from now on to update the
already existing translations, as well as to add as many others as the
translation teams find interesting to add.

Get the latest PO files at:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/frogr/tree/po

And their current status status at:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/frogr

I'm planning to release frogr 0.4 in two weeks time (ideally during
FOSDEM) so it would be nice to get the translations updated by then.

>From my side, and of course besides other duties, I'll concentrate in
bugfixing and stabilization tasks only during these two weeks.

Thanks a lot!
Mario

PS: This is the first time I announce a string freeze on this mailing
list so, even if I think I've read all the documentation related to the
topic, please feel free to point anything out that you want.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Frogr